Tel:

 +86-579-87250281
 +86-139-5845-6120

Add:

Yongkang City, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, China
Choose Your Language
Home » News » How to get rid of mould in a water bottle

How to get rid of mould in a water bottle

Views: 92     Author: Site Editor     Publish Time: 2023-09-11      Origin: Site

Inquire

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

If you're wondering if mould in your water bottle is making you sick, the answer is yes! It is essential if you know how to get rid of mould in a water bottle. Knowing how to remove mould from your water bottle is essential if you want to avoid throwing away one of your favourite bottles. If you have mould in your water bottle, it's time to give it a thorough cleaning. Here's how...


1. Does water get mouldy in a water bottle?


Yes. Mould is a completely natural (and usually harmless) micro-organism that prefers a moist space.


When you think about it, this is exactly what is happening to your water bottle - a damp space with very little air circulation. This means that it is an ideal home for mould.


There are over 100,000 species of mould, many of which are completely harmless, however the mould that may be present in your water bottle is toxic. It is colloquially known as black mould, but its correct name is Stachybotrys chartarum.


It sounds scary, and to be honest, it is When black mould appears on your water bottle, or on anything you touch, you need to take immediate action.


However, even before the visible spots, black mould will have invisible spores that may smell or feel rough. These are all signs that mould is developing in your water bottle and it is time to take action.


To be on the safe side, it is best to wash your water bottle after each use. We know it seems like a bit of a hassle, but it's really worth it to avoid mould build-up. One of the reasons people love our products so much is that the whole range is dishwasher safe. Goodbye, mould!

water bottle

2. Can mould in water bottles make people sick?


Yes. This is the main reason why you need to take urgent action. Drinking from a mouldy water bottle can make you sick because you are swallowing the mould. Mould can cause a variety of problems, including respiratory problems, nausea, cramps, diarrhoea and unexplained infections.


In fact, one woman even said that her husband had an unexplained illness that his doctor could not understand. Despite antibiotics, nothing worked until she opened his thermos and saw the mould growing that he had been ingesting on a daily basis.


Did the mould in the water bottle smell?


Yes, and this is usually one of the key indicators that mould is starting to grow.


This smell will most likely appear before any visible signs of mould and will tell you that you need to clean your bottle urgently. When we say wash, we mean really wash. We all make the mistake of doing a little rinse at the end of the day and thinking "it's just water, what's wrong with it". However, if you do this, you will find that the musty smell in your water bottle will never go away because although you may rinse away any visible traces of mould, those pesky spores are still there.

Contact Us

YONGKANG HACSO HOUSEHOLD CO., LTD.

Add: 18th floor, Jinmao mansion, CBD Center, Yongkang, Zhejiang, China.
Fatory add: No.65 Tongzhai Village Xicheng street Yongkang, Zhejiang, China.
Tel / Fax: +86-579-87250281 / +86 13958456120
Email: info1@hacso.net

PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © Hacso Household all rights reserved