Views: 62 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-06-02 Origin: Site
The thermos cup is welcomed by many people because of its unique heat preservation and portability. So how to choose a vacuum flask correctly? Next, HAC will introduce you one by one from three aspects: the purchase, use and cleaning of the thermoflask water bottle.
The large thermos flask is generally a water container made of ceramic or stainless steel with a vacuum layer. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of the liquid inside to achieve the purpose of heat preservation. To judge whether the vacuum flask is qualified, it is necessary to consider the airtightness and heat preservation performance of the vacuum flask.
1. The high-quality vacuum flask has a smooth appearance, the surface of the inner tank is evenly polished, without scratches, and is made of materials that meet national standards such as food-grade 304 stainless steel.
2. The accessories are healthy and environmentally friendly. Polypropylene or food-grade silica gel should be used. The surface is bright, burr-free and has low odor. If non-food grade materials such as polycarbonate are used, the bisphenol A released may have adverse effects on the nerve and reproductive system.
In the process of daily use, it is best to drink the boiled water or drinks in the mini thermos flask in time, and it is not recommended to hold drinks for a long time.
Compared with the green tea brewed in a glass water cup, the quality of green tea brewed in a vacuum flask is reduced, showing yellowing of the soup and increased bitterness; at the same time, the active substances in green tea such as vitamin C and flavonols are stuffed for a long time. In the process, a certain degree of conversion decline occurs, and the nutritional value decreases.
1. Put a little edible salt in the cup, add warm water and shake well, let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
2. Gently scrub the inner wall with a soft brush or cloth and rinse with water.
3. Remove the lid of the cup, squeeze toothpaste on the toothbrush, gently brush the gap between the lid, and rinse with water.
4. After washing, place the lid and body of the cup separately and dry them thoroughly.
It is very important to clean the thermos soup flask in time. It is best to wash thoroughly once a day after use. This is the fundamental way to prevent odor and stains. It needs to be "all-rounded" when cleaning, and the cup noodles, inner container and bottle cap need to be cleaned. After washing, do not close the lid of the cup immediately, dry it thoroughly before closing it to avoid the peculiar smell of the hot water thermos.
As long as you purchase a stainless steel vacuum flask through a formal way, drink it in time when you use it, and clean it after use, the vacuum flask will become a heart-warming product in winter!